Career Opportunities With Party 101 Productions
Are you a DJ looking to turn your passion & talent into a professional career opportunity?
Are you already a professional DJ looking to partner with the right team of people to increase your bookings?
Are you a fun and crowd motivating professional looking to work with a well established company?
If any of the above describe you, we invite you to contact us about the career opportunities that currently exist at Party 101 Productions, LLC.
Party 101 Productions is seeking experienced DJs who are are talented, entertaining, and who are capable of performing at a large variety of events.
We are a full service entertainment company. We handle high-end private parties, weddings, nightclubs, corporate events, and just about every kind of party you can think of. If you are interested in being considered for a position on our team, you must meet the following criteria.
- Be Talented!!
- Be professional in appearance, elocution and demeanor
- Be friendly, and able to communicate and connect well with people
- Be passionate about a wide variety of music
- Possess some technical expertise and have a professional set of DJ equipment (For DJs only!)
- Be able to work independently and still follow our defined system of company policies and procedures
- Be accountable for the quality of your performances
- Be committed to excellent customer service at all times
- Be ambitious, motivated, and take pride in your work
- Be willing to learn & grow as a performer, while working diligently
- Be willing to promote the Party 101 Productions brand
In addition, candidates must:
- provide a proven track record of managing every aspect of the DJ business including, but not limited to: client interviews, customer service, equipment setup, equipment maintenance, and excellence when performing.
- Sign a comprehensive exclusivity / non-compete agreement with Party 101 Productions. (Note: If you currently have an agreement with another company that would preclude you from entering into such agreements with Party 101 Productions, you must first be released from your current agreement before joining our team.)
- Sign all employment and reliability agreements with Party 101 Productions.
- Be willing to travel, conduct client meetings, and work nights & weekends.
- Conduct prospecting for new clients via the web, telephone, and a large variety of networking events on behalf of Party 101 Productions.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in joining the Party 101 Productions roster of DJs, please email a copy of your resume, a professional head shot, and a link to a sample mix to Party 101 Productions at Admin@Party101Productions.com.